VicAIA’s Members’ Portal is a great resource for our members, access it here.
- Overview of legislation that regulates the short-stay industry as well as pertinent legal precedents
- Templates to streamline operations (guest registration forms, rental agreements, stock images, etc)
- Partner directory : quick access to a growing list of verified industry partners providing essential services and products
- Slides of past presentations at Networking Quarterly Events
Once you’ve purchased your membership and created a free TidyHQ account, you will have access to the Members’ Portal.
Instructions on how to access the Member’s Portal:
If you are not a VicAIA member, and would like to become one to support the short stay industry and have access to the Members’ Portal
- Go to VicAIA’s TidyHQ page: https://vicaia.tidyhq.com
- Click on Memberships.
- Once you have chosen the appropriate Membership, click on Register and follow the prompts to create a TidyHQ account and purchase your membership.
- Follow the instructions for VicAIA members that already have a TidyHQ account below
If you are a VicAIA member and already have a TidyHQ account:
- Go to VicAIA’s TidyHQ page: https://vicaia.tidyhq.com (or follow the links above under “access it here”)
- Click on Log in and use your TidyHQ credentials
- Hover the cursor over the Member Resource Library tab and you will see the dropdown menu of available
resources in the Members’ Portal.
If you are a VicAIA member but do not have a TidyHQ account, contact Liliana at [email protected].