Welcome to VicAIA.
You have just visited VicAIA, Victorian Accommodation Industry Association’s website. We welcome Property Owners, Property Managers and Suppliers to join us to create a strong industry association to support short stay providers, owners and suppliers.
VicAIA Key Objectives:
- To develop a PR campaign to support our industry and give a balanced view of the short stay industry sector
- To empower our members by providing education and information on current legal challenges, body corporation legislation and general industry updates
- To grow the VicAIA membership to ensure a strong and vibrant industry association
- To build relationships with key stakeholders to protect the future of the industry
All members of the Victorian Accommodation Industry Association (VicAIA) are committed to the move towards self-regulation. It is a requirement of all VicAIA members to commit to following the Code of Conduct.
This self regulatory approach to residences being used by local and international visitors incorporates four components:
- Part 1 – Outlines obligations on Participating Organisations to cooperate and combine efforts to achieve the Objectives of the Code through appropriate administration and enforcement of the Code.
- Part 2 – Outlines obligations on Accommodation providers.
- Part 3 – Outlines obligations on Owners and Guests required to implement The Code through the Terms and Conditions of the contract between the Owner, Accommodation Provider and Guests.
- Part 4 – Provides a framework for House Rules for Visitors and Guests at a Property to ensure that the amenity of neighbouring properties is not adversely affected.
How To Join
As a member organisation, we require your financial support to enable us to achieve our objectives. We have various membership levels to suit your needs.
|Property Numbers||Membership Fees|
|1 – 5||$150.00|
|6 – 20||$250.00|
|21 – 50||$350.00|
|51 – 100||$650.00|
|101 – 200||$950.00|
|201 – 500||$1200.00|
|501+||$3.00 per property|
To join, please complete the online membership form. Upon approval* and activation, you will receive a tax invoice for payment as well as a username and login details for access for the member only area of the new VicAIA website.
* Approval is usually within 1-2 working days. Should you require urgent assistance prior to approval, please contact us.