What We Do
The Victorian Accommodation Industry Association (VicAIA) represents operators of fully furnished properties and in-home hosts who provide private accommodation to Victorian visitors.
We promote short stay accommodation through a code of conduct that will ensure our long term viability and growth.
VicAIA’s goal is to work closely with Government, communities, associations and members as well as the events and tourism industry and associated businesses to ensure that quality short stay accommodation continues to grow and contributes to the Victorian economy.
- Public Awareness – To promote a balanced view of the short stay accommodation industry.
- Advocacy and Education – To empower our members by providing education and information on policy, legislation, and industry updates.
- Strong membership – To grow the VicAIA membership to ensure we have a public voice and seen as representing all Victorian short stay accommodation providers.
- Bev Constable (President)
- Andrea Wilson (Vice-President)
- Katrina Russ (Treasurer)
- Heath Dawson (Secretary)
- Paul Salter (Committee Member)